Thursday, January 5, 2012

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Yesterday was a day of completely mixed emotions, running from the point of extreme anger and frustration from dealing with petty people to the point of extreme joy and relief. All within about an hour period. It was a crazy morning! My friends gave words of encouragement which really helped me stay positive. Thank you to all of them for that! Seeing those messages, texts, emails, etc. truly began my ascent from the emotional freefall I was in. My full fledge happy dance came shortly after noon when I received a phone call that I have waited a long time for. My joy and sense of relief sent me soaring. I think I looked like Snoopy when he does his happy dance. By the end of the day, I got to focus on ME. A little known fact about me: a volunteer with our local Arts Council and participate in Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre. I started on a new "play" last night. Total fun and I get to be someone else for a little bit. Okay, it's a legitimate way for me to play dress-up and pretend. So....now you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment